Booking a seasonal rental in Marne-la-Vallée means escaping to the gates of the magical world of Disneyland Paris. Its breathtaking attractions attract millions of visitors each year. In order to prepare for your stay, you will find below the schedules and rates of Disneyland Paris.
Disneyland Paris schedules: when to go?Disneyland Paris schedules vary seasonally and vary between weekdays and weekends. At each park its schedule:
- Disneyland Park welcomes visitors from 9:30 a.m. It closes between 18:00 and 23:00. Don't miss the must-see parade that makes the eyes of young and old shine every night.
- Walt Disney Studios Park opens most of the year from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Disneyland Paris schedules change during the school holidays, sometimes allowing you to continue your exploration until 9:00 p.m.
Disneyland Paris faresDisneyland Paris fares adapt to your desires by offering tailor-made:
- The day ticket: choose a fixed date and get the cheapest Disneyland Paris fares. Enjoy a unique experience by choosing your formula:
- Access to a park: from €54 per adult and €50 per child
- Access to two parks: from €74 per adult and €70 per child
- The Flex 1 day ticket: book your ticket and give yourself time to choose your date later. These tickets are valid for one year. Disneyland Paris fares are fixed:
- Access to a park: 89 euros per adult and 82 euros per child
- Access to two parks: €109 per adult and €102 per child
- The Flex 2-day and more ticket: give yourself time to enjoy the magic of both parks. Disneyland Paris fares are declining:
- 2 days: from €179 per adult and €165 per child
- 3 days: starting at €219 per adult and €201 per child
- 4 days: from €259 per adult and €238 per child
Monday 09:30 - 18:00/23:00
Tuesday 09:30 - 18:00/23:00
Wednesday 09:30 - 18:00/23:00
Thursday 09:30 - 18:00/23:00
Friday 09:30 - 18:00/23:00
Saturday 09:30 - 18:00/23:00
Sunday 09:30 - 18:00/23:00
10 rue des Galarniaux 77700 Bailly-Romainvilliers