Terms and conditions for seasonal rentals
The tenancy is made on ordinary and legal conditions in such matters, including those following which the tenant agrees to perform under penalty of damages and termination of the tenancy agreement.
I – GENERAL PROVISIONS
Under no circumstances will the tenant be entitled to any right to remain in the premises at the end of the period originally provided for on this contract.
The tenant must show up on the day specified in the booking at 3pm. In case of late or delayed arrival, the tenant must notify the landlord.
III – USE OF THE PREMISES
- The tenant will enjoy the rental in a peaceful manner and will make good use of it, in accordance with the destination of the premises. Parties and parties are strictly forbidden in rentals under penalty of termination of the rental contract.
- The rental cannot benefit third parties under any circumstances.
- The owner will provide the dwelling in accordance with the description he has made of it and will keep it in a position to serve.
IV – SECURITY DEPOSIT OR SECURITY
Upon the arrival of the customer in the rental, a security deposit is requested by the owner. It will be returned to the tenant, after the state of the contradictory exits, or will be returned within one week, net, if necessary, of the cost of rehabilitating the premises and the cost of replacing the items and equipment made available. If the bond is insufficient, the tenant agrees to make the difference.
V – NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS
The number of tenants will not be able to exceed the capacity indicated under any circumstances, without the prior agreement of the owner. A supplement will then be calculated in proportion to the number of people.
VI – PAYMENT
Two options are availab s choice for the tenant at the time of booking.
- Option 1: A 10% discount for a direct booking with the possibility of cancellation within 7 days of arrival.
- Option 2: A 20% discount for non-cancellable and non-refundable bookings. This option is the only one available for last minute bookings.
The tenant will have to pay a down payment of 30% of the price at the time of booking, and pay the balance at least 7 days before arrival.
The booking will become effective once the tenant has paid the amount of the booking or the amount of the deposit, depending on the option chosen at the time of booking, before the date indicated.
VII – INTERRUPTION OF STAY
In the event of an early interruption of the stay by the tenant, and if the owner’s liability is not in question, no refund will be made, except for the security deposit under the conditions mentioned above (cf IV).
VIIII – CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- Any cancellation must be notified to the owner before the entry into the course of the course.
- Cancellation conditions differ depending on the nature of the booking. The amount of the booking is fully refundable only if the tenant has chosen option 1 at the time of booking.
- In any event, if the tenant did not show up on the day mentioned on the contract: After a 24-hour delay and without notice notified to the landlord:
- This contract is considered terminated.
- The owner can dispose of his furnished.
- If the owner cancels the rental:
- It will reimburse the tenant the total amount of the booking or the down payment according to the option chosen.
IX – INSURANCE
The tenant is responsible for any damage that occurs. It is required to be insured by a typical resort insurance policy for these various risks.
X – INTERNET ACCESS
In accordance with the HADOPI Act and the Anti-Terrorist Law on Homeland Security, the tenant is responsible for the use that is made of the connection during his occupation of the premises.
If the landlord were to receive a letter from Hadopi, he would then have to return a copy of the rental agreement, highlighting the tenant’s entry and exit dates.